What was at first a potentially fun looking night turned into one of the "brown-outs pre-game too hard and go to sleep after stuffing your face" nights.
I woke up not really aware of what was going on. My ketchup (love it) was out and plates were smeared. I asked this couch surfer chick ,whom needs to shave her legs by the way, and she said after I got iced (apparently it's still a thing), I helped polish off a bottle of smirinoff vodka.
Then the browning out happened, she filled me in on me yelling about wanting a kebab and complaining how too far away it was when it was across the street. So I got one, came back, "wolfed" it down according to her, I went back and pulled a double kebab night header.
All said, oh well, I have a lot of time left in this place, still need to warm up to the club scene, so a night in was in the cards at some point. Hopefully tonight's better you punk bitches.
No comments:
Post a Comment