Total Pageviews
Sunday, February 13, 2011
Popping the Cherry
Well, I just want to say what's up. There is probably nothing of true value that will be posted on this page but if you like a laugh or two and want to hear some cool stories, (some being a bit inappropriate), you might like to keep updated on my page! The real reason is I have some friends that have made blogs and felt it is a cool way to just like express myself. SO the first topic of interest is Valentine's Day. Kind of a pointless holiday in my opinion, where a guy courts a girl with some fake ass mirage of chivalry in the form of dinner, flowers, and chocolates. I mean if there really has to be a holiday like this where a girl expects a certain behavior from their significant other, then she is pretty much getting shafted if the dude cannot do something romantic out of the blue. What do you think? It honestly is pointless to have a date saved where you expect extra special attention from someone, even though you should be getting that all the time, otherwise you should go shopping for a new man, ladies. Just my two cents, more interesting posts will follow I'm out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment