Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Religion Ain't No Thing

College kids can do stupid shit a lot of the time, especially when they have an ample amount of free time on their hands, which is what weekends are for. This is the story about how that boredom turned into something a little bit over the top.

     So a group of friends and I were doing a list of things that were put together for us, a scavenger hunt if you will. There was some simple stuff to do, and then there was what I had to do, Get in a fight with a Panda at a sorority party that was taking place on campus that night, except wearing a Robin costume. It doesn't seem that hard because one could assume that the fight could be staged. Well it was. But from a certain event that took place earlier in the night, at a certain catholic center, with a certain sexual act on it's rooftop, the cops were looking for some douche- bag running around in a Robin costume. GREAT. How do I do this shit now? I had to like crouch naked in a parking lot for 20 minutes, and was nervous to put it back on again.

     Well I did put the costume back on again and headed over to the "Horse and Hunt Club", or sorority if you will. When I get there the Panda comes running down the fire escape of the building and it pretty much turns into the wrestling match in the back with a group of drunken shouting lunatics cheering for the panda. What gives? No love for the sidekick of Batman? That's dank as shit man, give me a break. Well needless to say, I put his bamboo eating ass back on the endangered- species list. Until tomorrow, for another cool story "Hick". PEACE

1 comment: